Team Holiday is a multi-award winning school holiday program provider and is perfect for working families and is now operating at Oakleigh Primary School. Beware – we are not the average holiday program!
- Our service is fully approved for Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebates.
- We provide a huge variety of theme days and activities Monday to Friday throughout most state school holiday periods.
- We open at 8am and close at 6pm, however you can drop off as late as 9.30 and pickup as early as 3.30pm (provided we’re not on an excursion!). We do not offer half days.
- Activities include sports clinics, swimming, cooking, giant outdoor games, pamper princess days, scooter riding days, arts and crafts, loads of incursions and excursions and much, much more! Check our website outs for upcoming themes www.teamholiday.com.au
- We provide two programs: a 5-12 year old program and a 10-15 year old program.
- Team Holiday only employs fully qualified staff, all with working with children checks, first aid, anaphylaxis training, asthma training, lifeguard/austswim certificates and are either qualified teachers, studying in the field or coaches in specialist fields.
- Team Holiday welcomes all children from any school. You can choose to enrol in as many, or as few days as you like.
For more information regarding the Oakleigh PS Itinerary, please visit http://www.teamholiday.com.au/#!oakleigh/c144x or call 03 9532 0366 to speak to one of our friendly team members.